Our facilities are strategically located to support our partners on a just in time basis to retailers. Importation management for major brands is conducted through our Dublin Port facility and we also manage the export of products throughout the world for Ireland’s main food exporting companies providing Europe wide full load and groupage transport services.
Oranmore, Co. Galway
Oranmore was Cold Move’s first site and maintains the status as our company HQ. The facility is the largest of its kind in the West of Ireland and services over 70 businesses on a daily basis. Operating 24/7, the site boasts a total temperature-controlled capacity of 92,000 sq ft, over 10,000 racked pallet spaces and services major food service and retailing businesses in Ireland.
- 10,000 racked pallets in mobile and static racking
- 21 cross-docking dock levellers
- 11,000 sq ft of chilled capacity
The largest facility in the Cold Move portfolio offering 172,000 sq ft and 12,000 pallets of temperature-controlled capacity. The facility is primarily focussed on manufacturing and retailing clients with import and export activities on a large scale and exporting as far afield as the United Arab Emirates, Australia and Japan.
- Over 12,000 pallets of chilled and frozen capacity.
- The largest food import & export facility in Ireland
- 200,000 kgs blast freezing capacity
Newbridge, Co. Kildare
The Newbridge location provides a consolidation service for many suppliers based in Ireland, the UK and Europe who deliver to discounters (Lidl, Aldi) in Ireland. With its strategic location and capabilities, it is well placed to support a just in time service, accommodating both chilled and frozen storage along with cross-docking services.
- Main Consolidation hub for suppliers of Lidl and Aldi
- 2,000 racked pallet spaces of frozen and chilled capacity
- Daily deliveries to all major retailer distribution centres nationwide